social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 03, 2009

tmta - "friendship / freundschaft"

friendship means...
freundschaft bedeutet...
...you can lean on somebody...
...sich an jemanden anlehnen können...
...to have a loyal helper...
...einen verlässlichen helfer zu haben...
... a purring cat on your lap...
...ein schnurrendes wesen auf deinem schoß...
look at tmta to see more friendship-atcs...
bei tmta gibts noch mehr freundschafts-atcs...

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, wie klasse, die gefallen mir alle sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah wow Johanna die sind ja alle echt klasse. Wunderschöne ATC´s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Süß sind die, vor allem das 1.
    LG Tine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATCs! I like them all but especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klasse! Vor allem die Texte gefallen mir super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, all of the cards are so lovely. I really "dig" the one of the dog!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sie sind alle klasse, aber mir gefällt das 2. am besten

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber