social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, October 30, 2009

gpp crusade... dark side

(click to see all contributions)
time is running short for this challenge...
but this theme actually fits my mood...


when butterflies turn black...


chose to make the background with black *vivid* dye ink instead of black gesso. stamping with purple and white (to give shadows); neocolor II and oil pastels for edging


6 comments:

  1. johanna! good to see you! thanks for Coming Over to the Dark Side :) LOVE your piece, especially that speckled background. *swoon* hope you are feeling better. sending you positive vibes {{xo}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Öhm ja, mir fehlen die Worte.
    Das ist der Hammer. Fantastisch gewerkelt.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein super WE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours. I hope your mood lifts soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the background is great,very rich, love the sentiment too. xoSusan

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber