social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, October 26, 2009

tmta - "skeletons, ghosts and pumpkins"

i was prepared;)

ich war drauf vorbereitet;)
skelette, geister und kürbisse... da geht doch immer was!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome, great colours, great stamps, love the right upper corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. schön, dich wieder virtuell zu lesen. und langsam kommt die kreativität auch zurück, gerne mehr schädliges;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastisch, anders kann man es nicht sagen. Perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. schön dich wieder zu lesen!!!!
    klasse Farbkombi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercooles ATC, das durch die Verwendung des Mullbindenrests einen besonderen Touch bekommt.
    Strake Idee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and I love the webbing and saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johanna, Dein ATC ist einsame Spitze. Die Farbe, die Stempel und auch das Netz rechts oben. Genial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Halloween ATC.
    I used the same rubber stamp on mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very spooky and scary ATC! Happy Hallowe'en!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sehr, sehr geil! Der Text ist klasse und der Hintergrund mit dem Mull gefällt mir auch super. Schön, dich wieder zu lesen! Weiterhin gute Besserung.
    Was machen die Captchas?

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber