social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the 3 muses - "time"

"time" is the challenge to think about this week at the three muses...
again i chose to go with a quote:
"you can´t change the past,
but you can ruin the present
by worrying about the future"
stencil upper right from tim holtz, stamps from ma vinci, paperartsy, teesha moore (alpha) and tim holtz (stars); photo printed onto ledger paper and sewed on; some add-ons fixed with diamond glaze


diese woche fordern uns die drei musen heraus, uns mit dem thema zeit zu beschäftigen...
da gibt´s ja endlos viele sprüche, und einen davon habe ich hier umgesetzt.

22 comments:

  1. Und den haste echt super in Szene gesetzt. Ein wunderschönes Werk wieder von Dir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your saying is so true, Johanna, gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your quote!! and your card is beautiful!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece, Johanna. And the quote... it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had some wonderful quotes with this challenge! I like this one, and the way in which you have presented it. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the best quotes ever about time! If my family knew about it, they'd have it plastered on my studio wall! Great piece, Johanna! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright and happy colours and the quote is one we should all remember from time to tome. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote and what lovely artwork to accompany it- beautiful Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful way to present that quote Johanna - and I love the stitching! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your collage is great, Johanna! Great contrast between the busy red clockwork and the tranquil image of the plant. And the quote is very wise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sentiment. I try to tell my kids that. Lovely collage. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous quote - and one we should all remember. It is so true. Your card is a lovely and thoughtful piece. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ein sehr wahrer Spruch, den du klasse umgesetzt hast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful piece and I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber