social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 09, 2009

mixedmediamonday - "fashion"

another card in my recently neglected series of flash cards with photobooth images... isn´t this lady very fashionable?;)
stamps from 100 proof press, ma vinci, stempelmine (germany), paperartsy
please regard the stamped washing instructions;)



letztens etwas vernachlässigt... meine serie "fotoautomatenbilder auf flash cards"...
aber heute passts mal wieder - nämlich zum thema "mode" bei mixedmediamonday.
(bitte die gestempelte waschanleitung zu beachten;))

13 comments:

  1. Indeed she is most fashionable - so immaculately turned out rather like the rest of the lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow das sieht mal wieder einfach fantastisch aus. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted, Johanna. The colors are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hach, ich liiiiebe deine Flashcards, von den Automatenbildchen ganz zu schweigen! Und von wem ist nun die Waschanleitung?

    ReplyDelete
  5. danke, svenja, die waschanleitung ist natürlich von unserer stempelmine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stylish and creative Johanna- wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colour combo.. lovely piece

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, Johanna! Thanks for participating in a Mixed Media Monday challenge - I hope we'll "see" you again soon! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love photo booth images, and I love what you've done with this one! Great!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber