social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 16, 2009

tmta - "black, white and red"

made a quick atc for the current tmta-challenge:

plastic bag with script on it, stamped with stazon red (stamp from acey deucy), muybridge transparency (3 horses) tucked on with staples.

heute mal ne schnelle karte für die schwarz-weiß-rot herausforderung von tmta

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog :) I really like your mixed media style - so inspirational :) Love the colors and letters on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah wow das ist der Hammer.
    Was für ein fantastisches ATC. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Johanna. Just the right amount of red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little bit abstract..but very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schön, ich dachte schon fast das wäre digital! Super Stempel-Arbeit.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber