social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, December 08, 2009

crazy amigo challenge "dance with me"

the current challenge at crazy amigos...

if i remember right, the textstamp is from viva las vegastamps:


9 comments:

  1. Hihi Wette verloren :)

    Dein Werk ist mal wieder wunderschön. Der Spruch passt perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and the way it's put together is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a great piece....lovely composition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful piece. Jut lovely. Where did you find the image? I could use that in an altered book project for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. der spruch ist mir auch schon mal "über den weg gelaufen"... hattest ihn vielleicht auch schon mal dabei ;) - ich find's echt klasse und das bild an sich ist schon ne tolle aufnahme mit dem schatten

    ReplyDelete
  6. kathleen, i can´t contact you - clicking on your name brings an error page... but you can email me

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber