social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, December 02, 2009

dark and scary santa...

i was just making this atc for the current art-on-the-darkside challenge (bad santa), then i saw wednesdaystampers have the santa-theme, too. i hope you are not too scared;)

textstamp from rubber baby buggy bumpers
got the pic a while ago in a dark yahoogroup (which no longer exists, so i can´t give credits, sorry)


war grade am machen dieser atc für art-on-the-darkside, da kam das neue thema der mittwochstempler rein. santa claus. na, besonders santa ist der vermutlich nicht, aber man solls ja auch mit dem kitsch nicht übertreiben (*g*; das SPA thema nächsten sonntag wird dann wieder "klassischer", versprochen;))

textstempel von rbbb; für das bild kann ich leider keine quellenangabe liefern, habs mal in einer yahoogruppe über "dark" art gekriegt, die gibts aber leider nimmer.

26 comments:

  1. Wow, das ist ja ein irres ATC. Toll gemacht. Echt abgedreht. Klasse.

    Liebe Grüße
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitte bitte bloß nicht klassisch;))) mach genau so weiter, von dem anderen zeug wird man seit mekka ja geradezu überschwemmt. deine umsetzung ist balsam für die augen"gg"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowee, this has inspired me to have a go at this challenge. This is superbly fun AND dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na, bei dem Bild kann einem Weihnachten ja wirklich vergehen;)) Du hast ihn aber wieder mal toll in Szene gesetzt!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I can't think of too many things scarier than this:)
    For a dark side challenge, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist ja total obercool.
    Echt abgefahren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A dark-side Santa! WOW! This is way cool! I also enjoy your fun and games piece! Great work....xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. great take on the theme Johanna, very cool, your scary Santa reminds me of the Grinch that Stole Christmas ... muahahahhaaaa :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What could be scarier? My husband when he first wakes up in the morning. Santa is better-looking! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dieser Santa ist echt cool! Tolles ATC Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :D Was ist das denn für eine coole Umsetzung ?!?! Ich bin absolut begeistert !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jesses, ist der cool! Ganz meine "Wellenlänge"!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Patty, Johanna. I thought of the movie The Grinch who stole Christmas when I saw this. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Santa even if very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha, sehr cooles foto! hab sew so noch net, pc sp5nnt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic. I think Santa is only bringing coal tho.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ack! That Santa is totally freaking me out! Very cool. Love dark themes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, a darkside Santa! How awesome! Great work...LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  19. das ist echt cool Johanna :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Sanja

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eeeeeek ! You made me jump here ;) This is a truly scary Santa, i do not thing he will be merry at all ! And i bet he will be stealing presents in stead of delivering them ....

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Your scary Santa is like a cross between the Grinch and Satan LOL! I LOVE it! You've perfectly combined fear and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber