social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, December 10, 2009

theme thursday - vintage

i took a vintage photo booth picture for this card, my first contribution to the "theme thursday"-challenge
flash card dyed with vivid refills (of stampinks)
stamps from tim holtz (diamonds), stempelmine, germany (dancing puppets and swirls) and ma vinci (numbers)

das alte automatenfoto habe ich ausgesucht für das heutige theme thursday, meinen ersten beitrag zu dieser herausforderung...

16 comments:

  1. Bist das etwa du ????
    Das sieht mal wieder echt klasse aus. Was machst Du denn mit diesen Kärtchen ??? Ein Rolodex ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach, ich liebe diese Seiten von Dir! Und jedes Mal erinnere ich mich wieder daran, daß ich ein ganzes Buch dieser Fotos habe und damit was machen wollte....
    Na ja, jetzt sind erstmal noch ein paar Weihnachtskarten dran;))
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna; I love the colors and the photo booth is a wonderful touch! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klasse Farben und eine schöne Bearbeitung des Themas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those colours are stunning and the whole effect is just beautiful. Great vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great! I am going to have to find some of those background cards you used - clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Farbkombi ist mal wieder der Hit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. Love the stamps, the image, the idea... everything in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! The colors are superb! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! I love using my box of old flash cards! Great vintage photo booth picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ist Deine kreative Phase toll!!! Ich liebe diese Farben und die Deine Karten mit diesem Rand
    ebenso :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber