social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, December 21, 2009

tmta - "figuren der weihnachtszeit"

theme at tmta today is: various christmas characters... angels, elves, imps, reindeers etc.
i chose to take the reindeer (yes, i know, the muybridge photo shows a "normal" deer, but who cares;))
stamps from rima, germany (reindeer with sleigh), ma vinci (cancellation stamps), stampers anonymous (background grid)
label "rudolph..." created with labelmaker

jaja, auch wenn der muybridge-hirsch strenggenommen kein rentier ist... ich hab mir diese freiheit genommen;))
heute geht´s bei tmta um unterschiedliche weihnachtsfiguren... wie z.b. engel, elfen, wichtel, rentiere etc...
stempelquellen s.o.

12 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool!! love the reindeer!!

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by at my blog :) and I wish you, a very happy Christmas and a Fantastic New Year!!

    Thanks and hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaaa Rentiere passen doch perfekt. Ein wunderschönes ATC hast Du da gewerkelt. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your reindeer!!!! A very creative and beautiful interpretation. WOW! xxoo Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich meine, das ist perfekt. Gefällt mir sehr gut. ich wünsche Dir frohe Festtage.

    Liebe Grüße
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, and a fantastic collage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Und nun geht mir das Lied nicht aus dem Kopf ;)
    Ein schönes ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, so cute Johanna!! I love reindeer... my family always buy me a new one, every xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johanna, I love your Rudolph ATC. The stamps and the photo both look like real reindeer to me. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your reindeer and the different way that you used red and green.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber