social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 11, 2010

mixed media monday: "something new"

"something new" is the current theme at mixed media monday. for this atc i used a new stamp, carved by ro bruhn who gave it to me as a gift. i love poppy seeds and the word "dream" (stamp by ma vinci) seemed to fit;)


"etwas neues" ist das aktuelle thema bei mmm. hier hab ich einen neuen stempel benutzt, den ich kürzlich von ro bruhn als geschenk erhalten habe. ich liebe mohnkapseln, und das wort "traum" (von ma vinci) fand ich hierzu auch passend;)

19 comments:

  1. The background here is unique, as is the stamp. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow das sieht mal wieder total klasse aus. Fantastisch gewerkelt Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great stamp. Of course, if you have too much of the products of a certain kind of poppy then you will certainly have lots of strange dreams!! Great to have a stamp that no one else has too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this stamp when I first saw it at ro brun's blog. You have used it beautifully here and created such an enchanting piece, so suited to its title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klasse, was für ein tolles geschnitzes Motiv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Johanna - great stamp, and I love the background! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ATC with such an interesting texture / background! Love your flash card too - what a great idea! Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, love the stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber