social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

theme thursday - "hearts"

another page in my booklet of flash cards with photo booth pictures...
milagro heart-stamps are from rbbb, lower border: michelle ward

"herzen" sind diesmal gefragt bei "theme thursday"...

21 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna...
    Your heart-art is lovely..beautifully created. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hearts and lovers- beautiful collage Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah das ist ja mal wieder klasse. Fantastisch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandios! Also, falls du dein Flashcard-Photobooth-Buch mal nicht mehr sehen magst... *duckundweg*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klasse, die Hintergrundfarben sind ja genau mein Ding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo booth take on this. Wonderful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo booth take on this. Wonderful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great tag, I love your background, the heart stamp and the photo booth images works perfectly with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors...makes your piece sizzle! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's my kind of equation! Love the hot colors and heart stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great! I love the bold colors along with the B&W photo - what a great idea and wonderful result! Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber