social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 25, 2010

tmta - "good morning"

text stamp is from viva las vegastamps (if i remember right)
for tmta challenge of this week

9 comments:

  1. Ich bin ja eher der Tee-Trinker, aber hier bei Deinem ATC könnte man glatt Appetit auf einen Kaffee bekommen. Sieht toll aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ein ganz tolle Atc Johanna...
    was könnt ich denn da stempeln?
    Bin ja auch eine Kaffeetante...

    lg Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna, what a wonderful "good morning" example you've given us! This is beautiful with the browns and tans. Love the use of the coffee beans picture. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mit Kaffee fängt der Tag doch gleich viel besser an!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC, love that cup. And so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the smell of coffee beans! mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bin zwar eher eine Tee- als Kaffeetante, aber dein ATC ist klasse!
    LG
    Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my cup of coffee too....very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber