social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 04, 2010

tmta - "tiger"

we just started a new year, the chinese new year will follow on feb 14. - it will be a year of the tiger... the tiger is a symbol of power of endurance, and i wish we all will have these characteristics for the next time...
stamps: tiger - karv´d; alpha - teesha moore; chinese background text - heindesign (germany)

nachdem wir gerade den beginn eines neues jahres gefeiert haben, sind am 14. februar die chinesen damit dran: für sie beginnt ein jahr des tigers...
mit dem tiger verbindet man stärke und ausdauer; diese eigenschaften wären wohl für uns alle wünschenswert...

11 comments:

  1. Ich kann nur sagen: Fantastisch !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC, great colours, they work so well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your ATC and the tiger stamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you choose Johanna! Fab ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes...this is really a great tiger atc.
    Love the bright colors, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful!!! I love the colours....great piece and Happy New Year!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. So powerful...and so wonderfully colorful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber