social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, January 06, 2010

wednesdaystamper "when i grow up"

wednesdaystampers theme for this week is: "when i grow up..."
... i want to keep a playful mind :)
(alpha stamps from teesha moore)

"wenn ich mal groß bin..."
ich möchte mir immer meine spielerische seite bewahren...

16 comments:

  1. Wow das ist mal wieder wunderschön. Herzig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece Johanna, really makes me smile!
    Play(ful) is one of my favorite words :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. klasse umgesetzt! und dein wunsch ist ja sogar in erfüllung gegangen! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. das mit dem Spielen ist auch mir wichtig!
    Aber wir kreativen Seelen spielen schon genügend, stimmts?

    Tolle Sachenhast Du hier Johannaund auch Dein Restblog ist super!


    Du hast mich wegen dem Nähstempel gefragt:

    Das ist von der Paperbag Platte Little feets...das ist die Umrandung eines Blumenmotives auf der Platte.

    Liebe Grüße
    Susi aus Wien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is such fun !! Love your work and going to add to follow
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like I've missed some things here! WOW! Your art is incredible; I so enjoy viewing it! This is a precious image! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber