social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

theme thursday - "girls"

the little girl is singing a lullaby to her doll...


21 comments:

  1. Ein tolles Werk Johanna.
    Das Bild ist echt süß.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanna, this is gorgeous! I loved dolls. Do little girls still play with dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Love the image and the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly darling piece of art, Johanna! You've put it together perfectly. I love it! And thanks for visiting my blog! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card..I remember having a navy blue pram like this when I wss little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this work, the wordart is such a fantastic contrast with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Verey beauitfull, especially the colours

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber