social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, March 29, 2010

tmta - "knospen und blüten"

buds and blooms are asked for at tmta today...
can i tell you i LOVE the bleeding heart!!!
(started my third trial last week to grow it in my garden... so far i had no luck, but i don´t give up!!)

21 comments:

  1. ich drücke ganz fest die daumen, auf das bald alles sprießt :-)
    tolles ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöööön. *schwärm*
    Ich liebe das "Tränende Herz".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sowohl Dein ATC, als auch die tr. herzen sind wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön! Die Farben passen so gut zusammen und der Detailreichtum des Hintergrundes ist fantastisch! Das tränende Herz kann durchaus etwas Schatten vertragen. Ich drücke Dir jedenfalls ganz fest die Daumen, daß es dieses Mal klappt!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist ein ganz wundervolles ATC geworden. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Liebe Grüße
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elf Dollar? Wow, eine echte Kostbarkeit. Spaß bei Seite: dein ATC ist wirklich "first class" - wunderschön.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bleeding hearts are gorgeous! Lovely ATC, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johanna - such a beautiful ATC! Love that image and your bg is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! That clear pink bleeding heart stamp on that wonderful background! (I remember pink bleeding hearts when I was growing up...now I have a white one that blooms each year.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is beautiful! I have them in my shade garden and I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ATC, Johanna. I've also tried without success to grow bleeding heart plants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Schöööööön!!!! Ich liebe die tränenden Herzen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Johanna; your mixed-media art, here, is beautiful. I just read your post about your surgery; hoping you are feeling better and it takes awhile to get the full energy back. I'm keeping positive thoughts....Love, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber