social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, April 05, 2010

tmta - nature´s awakening

spring has always been my favorite season... the wonders of nature are incredible! i love the explosion of the flowers and the green, the nesting of the birds, all the offspring of the animals... such a new promise every year!!


(translates: where swallows are nesting, there lives luck)

endlich erwacht die natur mit aller macht!!

19 comments:

  1. I love both of these, they are so full of springtime.
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baoh, was sind die schön geworden. Ich bin begeistert, liebe Johanna.

    Liebe Grüße
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful flowers but I think the swallows are my favorites because they nest in my barn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zwei wunderschöne ATC´s sind das geworden. Gefallen mir sehr sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna, these are wonderful! Rich colours and great text! Spring is here indeed - I had forgotten how sweet the lambs are... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful theme, Johanna. Love Spring and love your card. One of my mother's given names was Johanna so when I see your name I always think of her and wish she was still alive. Be well, and enjoy your Spring. Hugs,Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So rich and colourful, Johanna!
    I love the celandines.
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright yellow flowers on the rich blue, it captures the drama that is nature awakening! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Johanna,,

    I love Spring too!!! everything comes to life and it is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bin ganz schlechter bloger geworden.
    Wunderschöne ATCs ,Johanna.

    Liebe Grüße an dich
    Sanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. So full of springtime...lovely work. Thanks foryour comment on my blog
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so exquisite! Absolutely beautiful, Johanna.

    (Thank you for your kind words which are really appreciated).

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber