social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, May 31, 2010

tmta - "living in a fairy tale"


"leben wie im märchen" ist diese woche thema bei tmta...

16 comments:

  1. Wow sind die beiden schööön.
    Fantastische ATC´s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Johann, die sehen super aus.

    Viele Grüße
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön, das eine wie auch das andere. Die Motive auf dem oberen ATC sind so herrlich zart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous, but the top one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mönsch, Johanna - die sind ja hammerstark! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous, and particularly the top one with those yummy colours! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Johanna. I can't tell if those are rubber stamps or digital stamps of the flowers and weeds, but they are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - klasse das erste ist mein Favorit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh thats gorgeous,love this
    Hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hach, die sind ja schön, tolle ATC´s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Johanna, your ATC's are gorgeous. I love visiting your blog because there is always something new and fantastic to see.

    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful work!!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber