social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, June 14, 2010

tmta - "groups / gruppen"

my "femail" group for tmta

12 comments:

  1. Boah das ist super.
    Wunderschönes ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this image and the colour coordination. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice atc - love the play on words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johanna, I love your "femails"! Your ATC is beautiful and fn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the family vintage image..very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab ideas and name for your card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww love the contrast between red tones and B/W picture,,,,really amazing

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber