social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, June 07, 2010

tmta - "herbs and weeds"

(click to enlarge)
um kräuter und unkräuter dreht es sich diese woche bei tmta

16 comments:

  1. Beide wunderschön - könnte nicht sagen welches ich mehr mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tja, da kann ich auch nur schreiben:

    g e n i a l

    Liebe Grüße
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meine Güte, die sind einfach klasse.
    Ganz großes Kino wieder von Dir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, ich finde auch beide Karten wunderbar! So viele Details!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful but I especially like that great bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous ATCs, Johanna. I loved the inspiration piece when I saw it on TMTA challenge site, but now I see you have another equally gorgeous ATC. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are absolutely gorgeous, love this theme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beide ATCs gefallen mir sehr. Die Pflanze links (Pusteblume?) ist so schön filigran - weißt du noch woher der Stempel ist? Liebe Grüße von Svenja

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW,die sind beide genial!!Soviele kleine details,echt wunderschön.

    Libe grüße Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  10. tolle blütenstempel *soifz* und wunderschöne ATCs sind das geworden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly wonderful art!

    Johanne, I'd like to pass the 'Kreativ Blogger' award onto you. I find your creations quite unique and very inspirational. I hope that you will accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber