social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, July 25, 2010

SPA - "owls"

owls stamp from collezione buffo
background stamp: green pepper press
quote: david mallet
moon: google
hey, the moon will be full next night;)

17 comments:

  1. Huhu Johanna,
    ein wundervolles Werk ist das geworden.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastisch !!!
    Sieht echt super aus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Johanna - what a spooky postcard! Fab work!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and spooky postcard, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Johanna, this is a great card. I love the quote, and that moon gives me the shivers! The owl stamp is fantastic. Great composition.

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, I love your purple background and creepy moon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je später der Abend, desto besser die Karten:-) Ein sagenhaftes Werk hast Du da geschaffen, liebe Johanna. Suuuuuuper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Johanna, your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Klasse Collage, sieht super aus. Grins... danke für deinen Kommentar bei meiner Eiskarte :D Ich konnte förmlich sehen, wie sich dir die Nackenhaare beim Anblick des Motivs sträubten ;) - Grinsegruß Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thought provoking postcard, Johanna! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genial!!! Der Mond, die Eule, die gesamte Karte...schwärm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your postcard, Johanna! I love the colours and the design and the exquisite little owls. Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Klasse ist Deine Eulenkarte geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool owl posty for SPA..love your creative designed owl stamp

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber