social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 23, 2010

tmta - "anatomy"

tmta fragt heute nach einem anatomie-atc, egal ob menschlich oder tierisch...

tmta asks for an anatomy atc, no matter if human or animal...

15 comments:

  1. Das sieht echt abgefahren aus.
    Herrliches ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was für grandiose farben zu dem skelett!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist oberaffengeil, Johanna (so würde sich meine Tochter ausdrücken. Sorry! Aber das trifft es auf den Punkt:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johanna, I would never have thought that I would ever say that a skeleton is beautiful. But this is. How fantastic your piece is! And the colors are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Göttlich! Aber ob dieser Luft-Post-Bote auch Langstreckenflüge übersteht?

    ReplyDelete
  6. super farben, das wirkt auch ohne viel schnickschnack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt cool Johanna. Klasse Farben wie immer! Der Stempel passt perfekt zu diesem Thema!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderschöne Kombi aus Farbe und Knochen...

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicht so mein thema - aber DU hast es mal wieder KLASSE umgesetzt!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber