social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 16, 2010

tmta - "schrift / script"


i had to come up with a theme for "think monday - think atc"

so i chose one of my (numerous;)) favorite themes...

16 comments:

  1. klasse ATC und vielen Dank für die tolle Themenvorgabe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This old script reminds me of when I was researching my husband Jeff;s Prussian family and so many fo the old church records were in old German or Latin script.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dein ATC ist wunderschön.
    Ich liebe diese Schrift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein sehr, sehr schönes ATC.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. einfach KLASSE - KLASSE -KLASSE. der lat. schrift-HG ist der hingucker schlechthin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the old fashioned Gothic script and am just sorry I no onger have any of my old books with it in!!
    You chose one of my fave themes too - gorgeous ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination, really fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the old script. Your inspiration example is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat card. I love variety of stamps you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dein ATC ist total klasse geworden, Johanna. Es gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You chose a great theme and your ATC is fabulous! Thanks for hosting the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. truely amazing atc...love your style...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Johanna, this is a fabulous "script" piece. It jumps off your blog page with its strength and colour. A wonderful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really do like this, especially the pen nib inside the metal frame.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber