social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 30, 2010

tmta - "zylinder / top hat"

ich konnte diesem leoparden nicht widerstehen (bild von magpiemine / etsy).
der zylinder-stempel ist von collezione buffo.

16 comments:

  1. Hihi sieht super aus.
    Klasse ATC.

    Ich wünsche Dir auch eine tolle Woche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kann mich immer nur wiederholen - das aber sehr gerne: einfach ein KLASSE ATC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! Love those leopards, and particularly himself wearing the TopHat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boah, das ist brilliant. Super gewerkelt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those top hats, especially the one on the spotted cat! Beautiful ATC, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, das sieht super aus! Ein großartiges ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sieht ja auch wieder einfach toll aus! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea, I love the colors and all over what a funny card......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is sooo cool!! very original work Johanna!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is stunning and gorgeous Johanna! This is my favorite, and I haven't even seen all the entries yet. Great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, die ATCs sind ja echt cool! Klasse!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber