social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 08, 2010

tmta: briefmarken/ postage stamps

for tmta: the "winged poste" stamp is made by myself.

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow Johanna das ist ein grandioses ATC.
    Tolle Breifmarke und passt wie angegossen dazu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm impressed! How did you do that then Johanna??! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...tolles ATC,perfekt auf die Briefmarke abgestimmt!
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schönes ATC, Johanna. Wie machst Du denn solche Briefmarken? *staun*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein grandioses ATC, liebe Johanna!
    Die Briefmarke ist `ne Wucht!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine selbstgemachten Briefmarken sind immer der Hit, tolles ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,das ist ein tolles atc,die brifmarke passt toll zum atc.

    lg jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic atc :) well done...love the background and the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber