social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, December 06, 2010

tmta - "round / rund"

for the current tmta challenge

12 comments:

  1. Wunderschönes ATC.
    Sieht klasse aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab ATC - I love pomegranates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Als ich das ATC gesehen hatte, dachte ich mir sofort, dass das Deine "Handschrift" ist.
    Das ATC ist super geworden,Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. wunderschönes atc,und wider so ein tolle hg,klasse,ich libe deine werke.

    lg jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna, you have given us such a luscious inspiration piece! The colors are really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love,love, love it ...so much originality . it is so delicious too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great ATC...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pomegranate collage! Thank you for the inspiration this week - cheers!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber