social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, February 28, 2011

tmta - "life in the water / leben im wasser"

atcs sind im moment nicht auf meiner prioritätenliste... aber hier mal wieder ein exemplar für tmta: der räuberische gelbrandkäfer...

the great diving beetle, a predaceous insect living in the water...

9 comments:

  1. A slightly gruesome pic but great idea for the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal wieder ein klasse ATC Johanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sag mal Johanna, wen kennst Du denn alles?! :) Sehr, sehr schönes ATC, so tolle motivierende Farben, kann ich diese Woche gut gebrauchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boah das ist wieder beeindruckend Johanna!
    Hab eine schöne Woche!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, ein grandioses Atc, liebe Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huhu Johanna, klasse ist Dein Käferchen, mir gefällt er.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the intense colors are gorgeous, lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na das ist mal wieder ein klasse ATC.
    Wunderwunderschön.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein tolles WE liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber