social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, March 06, 2011

journal love...

this is the 5th journal of susie lafond i treated myself with... seems i can´t get enough of them!! another fantastic one, and the dimension is just - WOW!! i´m so totally happy with these journals, can spend hours digging into them...

if you want to see more of susie´s journals, go to her flickr site.




and this collage print "standing in the twilight" susie added as a gift - isn´t it adorable?!

well, i wasn´t creative myself recently... too little time and energy -
but in the course of this week i will go to a stamping retreat for a few days, so i hope to find some time to make new artwork there...
ich war in letzter zeit selber ja nicht recht kreativ... zu wenig zeit und energie -
aber im laufe dieser woche stehen unsere stempeltage in bielefeld mal wieder an, da hoffe ich dann doch zeit zu finden, um auch mal wieder was produziert zu kriegen...

2 comments:

  1. Himmel, für Deine Neuerwerbung müßte ich ja anbauen ... aber sie ist natürlich toll! Viel Spaß beim Medina, irgendwann will ich da auch mal hin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's a gorgeous print and the journal looks amazing! Thanks for the link - I'm off to look now...

    I hope you enjoy the retreat Johanna and come back full of energy. =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber