social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, June 20, 2011

tmta - "cats / katzen"

the cat with the emotional crisis is from rbbb; the words say: "go away!"

11 comments:

  1. Boah das ist ja cool johanna,ich bin voll bgeistert,auch die farben passen dazu ganz super,tolles teilchen.


    Lg Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would run if I see that cat, great atc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Wenn Nachbars Katzen mal hören würden.... Klasse ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Mail Art. Best regards from Argentina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor kitty! He looks so distressed. What an unusual and wonderful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, Johanna! Hier sind wieder so viele Details vereint, daß es eine Wonne ist sich Dein Werk anzuschauen. Der Stempel ist ja auch nur genial! Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hihi ... Deine Katze weiß aber was sie nicht will. Ist wohl ne kleine Kratzbürste.

    Liebe Grüße Petra

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber