social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

kim klassen: aurora texture

kim´s texture tuesday asks for taking the aurora layer this week.

i gave it a try...

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is superb! A great image, well textured, and the text is perfect for the image! It doesn't get any better than this in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo Johanna, the flower does look shy, doesn't it? Perfect text and processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The texture and text works perfectly with this flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic capture! What a delightful package you have to open. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shy passt wirklich gut zu diesem Foto;) Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Der Wahnsinn - du hast so ein tolles Händchen für den richtigen Blick. SUPER
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply a wonderful photo. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das Foto ist der Kracher, einmalig schön!
    Wünsche Dir ein schönes sonniges Wochenende. Hier siehts schon wieder nach Regen aus, bald wachsen mir Schwimmhäute.*g*
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber