social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 18, 2011

new texture from kim



monday means: a new texture from kim klassen... actually it was dymphie, who put me into her direction a few weeks ago. thanks for that, i needed another infection;)

this week´s freebie is "summer lovin´"

i used it with a plant i photographed last fall. and meanwhile i´ve learned to stamp my photos with my name. (things go slowly, but they go;))

5 comments:

  1. So schön zart und duftig ist alles passend um die Pflanze herum. Ein richtiges Kontrastprogramm zu meinem Werk von heute.*g*
    Eine schöne Woche wünsch ich Dir,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're most welcome :) Love how you processed this photo, cool work Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Motiv ist schon klasse, das Texture gibt ihm noch die spezielle Note! Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. klase, klasse, klasse!Allerhöchsten Respekt vor solchen Sachen...bin der "Nullchecker"..., würde mein Sohn netterweise sagen :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber