social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 18, 2011

take a word: flight

actually the most i did the last days was spraypainting some backgrounds. so for this tag i just took one of them, stamped it with a butterfly and added some tim holtz tape. done! it is my contribution for the flight theme at take-a-word.

11 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful, Johanna. I love the rich and vibrant colours. Fantastic artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach wunderschön,
    die Farben sind so klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön! Ganz tolle Farben und ein tolles Motiv! Das Tape brauche ich auch noch;))
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made it sound so easy, Johanna, but this turned out to be one really gorgeous piece. The background colors on the tag are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous tag, Johanna! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous tag, Johanna. I love the colours you have used for your background and I love how you have used the tape to complement your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschön, der Hintergrund ist ein Traum... diese Farben. Klasse gestaltet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't say "just." It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber