social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

texture tuesday: dream

made this mosaic photo in rome a few years ago...

layered with kim´s texture dream

3 comments:

  1. love the subtle effect the texture gives this lovely mosaic. It's so fun to see you doing digital work also, it can keep you occupied for hours, not? At least it's the case for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sieht klasse aus. Hihi, ich dachte schon, du wärst unter die Mosaikkleber gegangen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu Johanna,

    Ich bin wieder daaaaa ;)
    Ich war lange nicht unterwegs und nun haut es mich richtig um.
    Wow was für tolle Werke sind entstanden. Amy ist ja wohl ganz großes Kino, obwohl auch traurig.
    Fantastisch in Szene gesetzt.

    Also ich komme nun wieder öfter und wünsche Dir eine tolle neue Woche *winke*

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber