social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, September 12, 2011

texture tuesday: around the verb "to do"

the TT challenge for this week is to include the verb "to do".

two textures of kim (123 & canvas magic) + flickr polaroid + tape brushes from the internet. font is viner hand ITC

20 comments:

  1. Schöööööööööööön.
    Klasse digital gewerkelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful image...in a fascinating frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and I love the verse . . . Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done. I need a poster of this for my mother, she worries about everything. I tell her it does her no good but at 93 she is a bit set in her ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein toller Spruch, den ich mir gleich notieren muß! Die Bearbeitung des Fotos ist auch klasse, gerade mit dem Rahmen und den Tapes.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, and your quote is very apt. I especially like your presentation, with the polaroid and the tape elements. Thanks, too, for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with this. The addition of the text and the "tape" makes it really stand out. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, great image and the words are very wise :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such wide words! lovely!

    thank you for linking to TT.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true...we waste so much time letting our minds run on into the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great...love all the editing and texture you did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice photo. It is very creative. And your words were spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautifully done - I do wish the picture were a tad larger - it is hard to see and I know it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mensch, Johanna. Mir gefällt Dein neues Hobby. Bin zwar der totale NULLCHECKER (sagt mein Sohn), aber ich erkenne wenn was wundervoll und genial ist!!! Jawohl!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber