social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, September 05, 2011

texture tuesday: cracker jack



this week we were supposed to use kim´s texture cracker jack for the TT challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Very cool and I love the color palette with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you captured the ginkgo leaves. Wonderful processing too Johanna. Cool, that wide black border with color swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful work, I love the way you've used the texture.Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ginkgo leaves! Your composition is almost abstract -- a very artistic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ginkgo leaves and the texture too - so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo and use of the cracker jack texture. Ginkgo leaves are so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite leaf, I love the curves of them. Well done with the colors on the swatches too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you did with this. I enlarged it so the texture was very apparent. Nice composition including your color swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful. Yummy color and great use of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this texture with your photo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful image! The hues are so refreshing! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber