social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, October 04, 2011

the 3 muses - "bottles/jars"

when i was young, caipirinha was not a theme... bacardi-cola was our drink;)

find the other entries here

14 comments:

  1. Love the close up and the added elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi tolle Idee und siht mal wieder großartig aus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wonderful image make me thirsty!
    What your potion is made with, I've never heard about it?
    I love your bottle work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bit of Coca-Cola bottle, Johanna. I'm having the same frustrating problem with commenting. I've found if I sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, I can usually comment. They seem to have made a change in the sign-in area, and since then I've had problems. I wish they'd leave well enough alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Bottlecaps sind der Hingucker :) Und überhaupt, Barcadi/Cola schmeckt doch immer noch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliantly unique take on this week's theme my friend. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super closeup making a mysterious and frosty look dear Johanna!

    the only way I drink coca cola is with Rum ;)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool picture! We always have Coke in cans now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whaaa !! Mine was "blue curacao"
    Pure !
    Don't ask how I felt myself the next day hihi.
    Good old days and a striking image Johanna !!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber