social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

black cat...



for take a word "black and white" (mostly) & 4x4 friday "black cats"

17 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Auch wenn ich nicht so der "fan" der Katzen bin, so faszinieren mich doch iMMER wieder ihre Augen. TOLLE Zusammenstellung, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hui das ist beeindruckend.
    Einfach großartig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is absolutely perfect for the challenge, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful very clever take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his eyes Johanna! Great piece.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, does this has pizzaz! A really great entry for the challenge this week, Johanna. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely spooky and chillingly evil, but I like cats so I'm not afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoooch MIAUWWWWWW :-)
    I wonder, do you really believe in the evil of a black cat? LOL
    But a very stunning and macabre piece Johanna !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant piece, Johanna, spooky cat's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very cool! I am liking your style!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cat is fabulous, Johanna! I love the claw diagrams, too. As a cat owner, I certainly do believe in claws!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful...what a gorgeous soul and magnificent eyes..magical! Love this piece!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boah Johanna, das könnte das Gesicht meines Katers sein, der kuckt auch immer so ;o)
    Einfach nur schön.

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERY spooky! Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber