social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, October 14, 2011

PAF - oct 14th - 16 th



can there be a more precious gold than the one nature provides these days?

for the new showcase at PAF i used bonnie´s grunge-surprise-texture, one free ttv frame from flickr (photo partly erased via layer mask) and font is the blue cabin.

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow was das wieder schöööön.
    Einfach traumhaft gewerkelt.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your edit on these little seeded pods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Johanna!
    Wonderful composition and texture work.
    Sending you wishes for a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot. I love the angle you shot this at. The texture processing is perfect. I love how you framed it to give it a bit of a vignette to it.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    Bright blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The point of view is wonderful in this photo, and you have chosen great textures. Beautiful edit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a "money plant"?
    My mom loved these; thanks for reminding me of her.
    What you did with the photo is wonderful.
    I like the perspective (angle).
    Also, I love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  7. deb, not sure if you call this one money plant... it is a heracleum plant (common hogweed or cow parsnip). thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully composed and edited! Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So macht der Herbst Spaß. Ich wünsche dir ein tolles Wochenende.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting edit. It almost looks like the image was shot with a fish eye lens. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the texture. I like the angle of your photo, it's different and unique.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber