social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, October 21, 2011

PAF - oct 21th - 23rd




this time i took a photo from the internet and layered it with a free texture from flickr.

find the other contributions here.

16 comments:

  1. Zauberhaft. Das hat was magisches.
    Wunderschön.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative and striking piece of work . . .Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love both the photograph AND the texture so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning mixed-media artwork. I love antique texture. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with this - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, this is wonderful!
    So nicely done.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schönes digitales Werk, ich wünsche dir ein sonniges Wochenende.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. Love the mixture of the image and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderschön Johanna!

    Ich wünsche dir ein sonniges Wochenende!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful small white flowers with great texture.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber