social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, October 06, 2011

PAF - snail mail / freebie

i´m linking these snail photos to PAF showcase this week oct 7th - oct 9th --- take your time to visit the other contributions, great photo art there!

the first snail pic is edited with a halftone frame

~~~~~
on the second one i used bonnie´s medieval magic texture. i decided to turn it into a faux postage stamp (which i often do with my pictures), adding the stencil std font.
i´d like to offer this as a freebie for you to use... just print it out in a small format and cut it with stamp scissors (fiskars f.e.). i really love to personalize my mail/art this way...


das schneckenpost-bild ist ein freebie: einfach im kleinformat ausdrucken, mit briefmarkenschere ausschneiden und als "falsche zusatzbriefmarke" verwenden

15 comments:

  1. hiscaThanks, What an adorable idea.
    Now for some printing... I have the correct scissors.
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy, my word capcha ended up on the beginning of that post in case you're wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow was ist das wieder schön eingefangen von Dir. Klasse und Danke für den Tip mit den Briefmarken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your "Snail Mail" idea, so fun/clever and cute.
    Nice job with your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice your photos are. I love the faux post stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your art and process... thanks so much for posting and for the gift. Kudos from Alaska. Karen in Kenai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schnecken, jedes Gärtners Albtraum*hihi* aber bildschön auf Deinen Fotos:-)
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative johanna! What different looks you have achieved with one photograph - I love them both! Thank you for sharing your work with Photo Art Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful Johanna!
    I love the colors.
    I was having the same issues with Blogger a couple of weeks ago. Just keep repeating..."And this too shall pass!" :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Auch wenn ich keine Schnecken mag *grusel*... dein Werk gefällt mir mal wieder super gut. Vielen Dank fürs Freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done. Love the different interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Snail Mail is brilliant Johanna...thanks so much for sharing

    hoping my snail mail to you arrives SOON...it must be taking the slow boat :(
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber