social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

SPA: bats

it is after midnight, and i´m posting my new contribution for SPA: I’m Dracula.
I’m undead.
You can run, but you can’t hide any more, ‘cause I’m casting my curse!
I’m Dracula.
I’m evil.
And I never do a thing that’s bad if I can do it worse.

these are lyrics from a theatre/musical performance from pantomusicals.uk, where i also found the poster with the bats. i layered it with a texture from shadowhouse creations (black magick) and used the font cramps.

18 comments:

  1. so neat :)
    and i love the font.
    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...look at those teeth....great card, Joanna. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah wie cool.
    Ein gradioses Werk liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I would like to meet this chappy on a dark night! A wonderful postcard, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Dracula, Johanna, fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and creepy! Love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is really a cutie for an evil guy...love the lyrics too...great job Johanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool creepy (and cute) love this postcard and the accompanying text too, very appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi-hi....total cooler Beitrag, liebe Johanna! Thema super umgesetzt!

    Schönen Sonntag noch!
    LG
    MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was für niedliches Kerlchen :) Ich glaube, Du hast da was falsch verstanden :))))
    Ganz liebe Grüße und nicht mehr oft schlafen, dann hast Du Ferien :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was für ein großartiger Flattermann, einfach genial!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wie genial, hat mir direkt ein Grinsen auf's Gesicht gezaubert.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Dracula. He looks like he thinks he's a bit of a ladies man LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Johanna - Your creation is so fun and creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber