social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, October 15, 2011

SPA: haunted house

bei der herausforderung von SPA geht es diese woche um spukhäuser... na denn...

18 comments:

  1. I know it should scare me, but it makes me smile. In a good way.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Karte! Zum Kommentieren auf anderen Blogs nimm einfach einen anderen Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera ...), dann geht´s problemlos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist wirklich grandios, Johanna! Sieht spitze aus!
    (Ist das Bates Motel?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love the bright blue accents, so different but really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja wie cool ist das denn ??
    Hammerfarben und tolles Hau. Herrlich spookig.

    Schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous spooky card, Johanna, love all the elements, especially the witch and the red border - adds a shivery feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Postcard. Very spooky. I'm having the same trouble as you leaving comments on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo to you, too, Johanna...just love your house. Very scary, you go in first! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great postcard! The witch silhouette is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Megagenial, total klasse. Ich wünsche dir einen Start in die neue Woche.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Das ist wirklich spitze,grandios johanna,die farben und motive sind einfach genial.


    Lg Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber