social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

texture from nancy donaldson

last week nancy donaldson provided an encaustic looking texture for use in photo editing. i instantly fell in love with this and finally found the time to play on some of my pics... it is so addicting!!
thank you so much, nancy - and i hope you enjoy these altered photos...




(sorry, i forgot to record all the steps and only saved it as jpgs...)

11 comments:

  1. Boah, mir fallen hier gleich die Augen aus dem Kopf. Das sind ja tolle Werke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mir gefällt das letzte am besten - schöööön!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! these came out amazing
    please e-mail me an i will add you to my blog so people can visit
    i will be doing another challenge next week
    nancy_allpulpedout(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Okay, you are really motivating me to try and learn photoshop.
    Xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meine Güte sehen die alle toll aus.
    Grandios gewerkelt.
    Das letzte hat es mir beosnders angetan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du lieber Himmel....Johanna!!!!! Die sind ja sowas von genial! Ganz tolle Kunstwerke. Echt! Ich bin hin und weg.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating to see what the same texture does to 3 different pictures. My favourite is the middle one, I think because there's more differentiation of tones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich finde alle 3 mega genial, kann mich nicht für einen Favoriten entscheiden, jede hat was einmalig Schönes.
    SChönes WE,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die sehen wirklich toll aus! Mal sehen, noch ein Monat, dann kann ich mich auch endlich mal ein bisschen mit Bildbearbeitung befassen...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It certainly IS a brilliant layer!!!

    one day I will learn how to do PhotoShop effects...yours are inspiring!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber