social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, November 11, 2011

PAF - nov 11th - nov 13th

showcasing two pictures for photo art friday:

the first one shows a larch and is edited with: nancy donaldson´s w3 (blending mode exclusion) + 2x bonnie´s new texture wicked (blending modes hue and soft light), shadowhouse creations box 4 (b.m. substract, opacity 70%)


second photo: textures are nancy donaldson´s w3rust and shadowbox creations box 4

18 comments:

  1. Boah die sind wieder echt ein Hingucker.
    Super gemacht.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein tolles WE liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein zweites Foto gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Wunderschön verspielt. Super !

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely interpretations; excellent post processing and wonderful coloring and masking. thank you, kareninkenai

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just lovely, but think I am especially enjoying the second, with its depth and contrasting color with the seed pods

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful pieces johanna - my fav is the second. Hope folks click on them to enlarge to enjoy their full beauty. Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both works are lovely! Love the delicate seed heads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the way the light shines through from the back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klasse Werke, ganz besonders gut gefällt mir das untere.
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich liebe, liebe, liebe Deine Photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are very nice but I love the feathery feel of your 2nd photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful Johanna!
    I especially love the second one.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two very beautiful pieces of work, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Johanna, I love your images what a fantastic effect.
    Blessings from downunder
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber