social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, November 08, 2011

texture tuesday: take on "two"

i photographed these two trees and edited the photo with kim klassen´s texture autumn burst at blending mode "difference" (plus another one from nancy donaldson - encaustic with graphics).

30 comments:

  1. Boah das sieht herrlich aus.
    Tolle Stimmung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great effect from the blend mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image Johanna . . .gorgeous colour. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shape of the tree really stands out this way. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the effects on this photo are vibrant and haunting, yet lovely. you did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like what you did with the trees. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely image Johanna; I like Nancy's additional texture also - brings out the "pop" in color. Trees are always fun to process. Thank you. kareninkenai

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors on this edit.
    great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful treatment

    Lily/aenee

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very beautiful image. Love the colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the effect you created Johanna! Very autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eine wundervolle Stimmung hast Du da geschaffen! Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've done here! That exclusion is brilliant - almost spooky... =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another one of my favorites! I adore this! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderfully dramatic...and fab spin on '2'.
    thank you for joining Texture Tuesday...

    xxo, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Echt cool, Johanna. Toller Hintergrund für ein ATC:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber