social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 21, 2011

texture tuesday

the only request for this week was to use one texture of kim klassens´. so i took "warm grunge" from her texture bundle.

21 comments:

  1. Oh yes Johanna, I really like this! pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöööön.
    Mit Texturen umzugehen, scheint Dir Spaß zu machen. Auf all Fälle ist es für mich immer wieder wunderschön anzusehen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and very autumnal in feel, Johanna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it is like an eye on the tree! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Johanna . . .the colour is beautiful . . . .Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful colors; thanks for sharing. kareninkenai (TT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful texture on the tree. Your edit makes the image look like a painting. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely Johanna! Love how this texture did with your photo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an interesting shot Johanna! It looks wonderful how you've edited it. This is so much fun, isn't it?

    I used my DD as a subject for the Nancy Donaldson challenge... she didn't like it much, but I did!! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good texture choice - wonderful editing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is my favorite kind of tree. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that an enlargement of that entire scene must have been beautiful, too! I love how you zeroed in on the trunk of the tree and the colors and textures there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot, Johanna! I love the "eye" of the tree, and warm grunge is one of my favorite KK textures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liebe Johanna, ein toller Bildausschnitt! Es sind diese kleinen, ungewöhnlichen Dinge, die vielleicht im Vorbeigehen nicht viel hermachen, aber beim genaueren Hinsehen wunderschön und einzigartig sind. Die Textur passt ausgezeichnet dazu.
    Alles Liebe,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Johanna, a great photo and I love these trees! Happy TT

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber