social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, December 22, 2011

11th day of textures from kim

my relation to snow is ambivalent... i don´t love snow slush or when it freezes to slithery ice... but of course there is the fascination of the wonderful snowfall that dampens the noise and creates a deep silence over the landscape... this photo is from a previous year, we had not much snow so far this winter.
for showing the text better ("silent night..." on kim´s new texture rejoice) i set the "rejoice 2" on inverse... tree brushed free via layer mask.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the effects when the photo is inverted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na das hat doch was magisches.
    Sieht echt super aus.

    Johanna ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie ein wunderschönes Weihanchtsfest und besinnliche Feiertage. Bis bald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wie schön, diese Farben sind genau mein Ding.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber