social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, December 16, 2011

5th day of textures from kim

again i love the little "mail art" effect of the postal stamp on the upper right of today´s new texture "zuzu", which i applied 3 times. added two number brushes and played with blending modes. thanks again, kim - for the generosity to share your textures!

3 comments:

  1. Wow das sieht super aus.
    Tolle Farben. Traumhaft.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with this texture! I just love the colors in this photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist ja ein toller Effekt - gefällt mir.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber