social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, December 30, 2011

file folder: minds discuss...

great minds discuss ideas


average minds discuss events


small minds discuss people


spray painted file folder with ant stencil from coffeebreak designs. stamped with numbers and weed. glued on a picture i edited with a texture from nancy donaldson (here).

4 comments:

  1. Oh der ist wieder großartig.
    Super Farben und Details. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein File folder sieht spitze aus, liebe Johanna! Tolle Farben und tolle Gestaltung.

    Wünsche Dir einen guten Start ins neue Jahr.
    Bis bald
    *winke*
    MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah, wie toll... die Farbkombi steht bei mir grad ganz hoch im Kurs. Ich wünsche dir einen guten Start in ein gesundes Jahr 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, love the colours. Have a great turn of the year and wishing you all the happiness, health and creativity for the new year.

    ReplyDelete